Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Outfit - By the river








Jumper: ZARA
Shorts: Peacocks
Shoes: Matalan
Bag: TkMaxx
Jewellery: Topshop

It's been one of these days in Windsor, where I took pictures for my 'outfit of the day' section on the blog. I was walking by the river and thought it would be a perfect place for my next look. I was wearing a very cosy jumper and my favourite leather shorts - well almost leather :-) so it was a good combination of styles. What do you think guys? You will also see beige coat which I cannot take off me. I just love this coat!!

To byl jeden z tych dni w Windsor, gdzie zrobilam kilka zdjec do sekcji 'outfit of the day' na blogu. Spacerujac wzdluz rzeki, pomyslalam, ze to jest idealne miejsce na moja kolejna stylizacje. Mialam na sobie wtedy bardzo przytulny sweter i skorzane spodenki - prawie skorzane:-) Mysle, ze byla to swietna mieszanka stylow. A Wy co o tym myslicie? Na zdjeciach zobaczycie rowniez moj ukochany plaszcz, z ktorym nie moge sie rozstac ostatnio!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...