Tuesday, December 27, 2011

All about me...

Hi everyone!

I have finally managed to get my first blog started where I'll be able to share with you my passion about fashion. I am not a fashion victim, as most of you would've tought but I love fashion and things related to it. Also I don't have a defined style either, I just enjoing shopping, following the trends and of course customizing my already purchased items to make them look like the ones from a catwalk.

Personally I think that fashion is all about fun. We should play with it to discover our own style which will define us the most. Whether it will be 60's style, boho or enything else. At the end of the day we need to know what shape and size we are and what colours suit us better to feel more bold and comfortable in clothes we're wearing.

Remember fashion isn't only at the catwaks and fashion mags, is around us. I cannot even describe how much inspiration you can take from people on the street.

Thanks guys and wait for my next post!!

Karolina

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Czesc!!!

Nareszcie nadszedl ten moment, w ktorym bede mogla podzielic sie z Wami swoja pasja jaka jest moda. Uwielbiam sledzic trendy na nadchodzace sezony, kupowac i stylizowac ciuchy na wiele mozliwych sposobow, aby choc troche przypominaly te z wybiegow. Nie sledze ich slepo tylko 'czerpie inspiracje', pozwalam swojemu stylowi rozwijac sie, jako ze wciaz nie mam ustalonego stylu - niestety.
Osobiscie uwazam ze moda jest po to aby sie nia bawic, probowac pokazac siebie z roznych stron, aby w koncu dotrzec do tego stylu ktory najbardziej odzwierciedla nas samych! Czy bedzie to styl z lat 60-tych, styl boho a moze cos zupelnie innego. Nie wazne. Najwazniejsze jednak w tym wszystkim jest znajomosc ksztaltu swojego ciala i jego rozmiar, kolory i fasony w ktorych jest nam najlepiej. Dopiero wowczas bedziemy w stanie kreowac swoj wlasny, niepowtarzalny styl.

Pamietajcie moda nie jest tylko na wybiegach czy w magazynach, jest wokol nas. Nie jestem nawet w stanie okreslic ile inspiracji mozemy czerpac z otaczajacych nas ludzi i ich wyczucia stylu.

Dzieki i do uslyszenia w nastepnym poscie!!

Karolina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...