Friday, December 30, 2011

New in my closet: Shoes

Everytime I go to shop I always end up buying shoes. I don't know what's wrong with me but I cannot buy anythnig else than shoes...I am a 'shoeaholic' honestly saying and I have never enough shoes. Do you have the same? Do you buy shoes all the time like Carrie Bradshaw in 'Sex and the City'?
As they say, shoes are really important in the look as they may change our outfit completly, so I will stick to that thought and buy more shoes :-)

Matalan snake skin shoes, was £16 now £5
http://www.matalan.co.uk/
River Island, was £40 now £20
http://www.riverisland.com/Online/
Czasami zastanawiam sie dlaczego tak sie dzieje, ze za kazdym razem kiedy ide na zakupy koncze z para butow w torbie?! Nastawiam sie na zakup calkiem innych rzeczy, ale zawsze mozna mnie znalezc w dziale z butami. To sie nazywa uzaleznienie prawda!
Uwielbiam buty i tak jak Carrie Bradshaw z 'Seks w wielkim miescie' kupuje buty. Oczywiscie nie sa to buty Manolo Blahnik - choc bardzo bym chciala, tylko takie ktore wedlug mnie beda pasowaly do ciuchow, ktore mam w szafie. Czy zgadzacie sie z powiedzeniem, ze buty mowia duzo o czlowieku?

PS. Wybaczcie za brak moich osobistych zdjec tylko takie z 'www,' ale mam chwilowo problem z aparatem i jak tylko uda mi sie go naprawic, zalacze kilka OOTD.

PS. Apologise for uploading only pictures from Google, but currently my camera is broken and needs some repair. I will post my OOTD as soon as it possible.

Thank you for reading and wait for next post!
Karolina



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...