Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Events: Croatia Showcase - Identity/Freedom of Choice - part two









Stone Theatre Gallery, Newnham Tarace 10 - 24 February

Here are the remaining pictures I taken at the Croatia Showcase in London last Saturday. You can see that apart from the clothes, some jewellery was presented by the designer which, honestly saying was really distinctive comparring the jewells we wear daily. I am not sure whether I could weare any of these pieces. Not my style I think :-) I prefer something classic. You've probably noticed that I don't wear much jewells. I need to change that.
I have to say that I have spent a lovely time there and cannot wait next Saturday, where I'll go again to London to see more exhibitions. I hope you liked the pictures and the clothes.
Tomorrow some pictures of my new look with red bag from Miss Selfridge :-)

Dzisiaj pozostale zdjecia z wystawy w Londynie. Mozna zauwazyc, ze oprocz rzeczy, ubran rowniez bizuteria zostala zaprezentowana przez jedna z projektantek. Szczerze mowiac, ta bizuteria byla bardzo 'wyrozniajaca' i taka niecodzienna porownujac ta ktora nosimy w ciagu dnia. Nie jestem przekonana abym mogla cos takiego zalozyc.  Nie moj styl :-) Ja preferuje klasyczna bizuterie. Pewnie juz zauwazylyscie, ze wogole jej nie nosze. Musze to zmienic.
Spedzialam cudowny czas w Londynie i juz nie moge sie doczekac kolejnej Soboty, jako ze jade znowu do Londynu zobaczyc reszte wystaw (jedna z nich jest wystawa polska, amrki La Mania). Mam nadzieje, ze podobaly Wam sie zdjecia i ubrania.
A juz jutro nowa stylizacja z czerwona torebka z Miss Selfridge :-)

Thank you for reading!!

Karolina










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...