Monday, February 20, 2012

Outfit: Trafalgar Square








Blouse: ZARA
Jeans: Diesel
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: TkMaxx

Before I got to the ROA Gallery on Sunday, I passed the Trafalgar Square. One of the famous places in London. There are always lots of tourists sitting on the stairs in front of the National Portrait Gallery, taking pictures of Nelson's Column and also climbing on the four lions. It looks so funny when poeple are trying to do so, but I tried climb on one once too and couldn't get down :-)

Zanim dotarlam do ROA Gallery w Niedziele, przeszlam przez Trafalgar Square. Jeden z najbardziej znanych i odwiedzanych miejsc w Londynie. Tam zawsze jest mnostwo ludzi, turystow zwlaszcza, ktorzy siedza na schodach przed National Portrait Gallery, pstrykaja zdjecia Kolumny Nelsona i wspinaja sie na 4 lwy. To wyglada bardzo zabawnie, kiedy ludzie wchodza na te lwy. Raz sprobowalam, zeby miec super zdjecie i nie moglam pozniej zejsc :-)

Thank you for reading!!

Karolina


1 comment:

ADELINA ALEXANDER said...

I love this outfit! it's chic! I am a new follower.Would you like to follow me back?
xoxo

www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...