Saturday, January 28, 2012

New in: ZARA Sale








I love shopping!! I could spend whole day searching for clothes that will potentially match my other items in my closet...but sometimes I feel like I'm not inspired enough to actually buy anything :-( and that's the worst thing. A bit superficial...whatever :-)
Do you have the same?...SALE is still in the shops, but will end soon, so I leaped the chance to but the last items for less.

Uwielbiam zakupy!! Moglabym spedzic caly dzien szukajac odpowiednich ciuchow, ktore potencjalnie pasuja do tych w mojej szafie...ale czasami czuje sie bez inspiracji by cokolwiek kupowac :-( i to jest nagorsza rzecz. Troche plytkie...ale co tam;-)
Macie to samo?...SALE ciagle mozna spotkac w sklepach, jednak to juz koncowki, wiec skorzystalam z okazji i kupilam ostatnie rzeczy za mniej.

Thanks for reading!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...