Sunday, January 22, 2012

Outfit - Trench













 Coat: INK Flamboyant
Scarf: Burberry
Jeans: Tommy Hilfiger
Shoes: ZARA
Bag: H&M

I cannot wait this time of year when you don't neeed to wear wool coats, hats and gloves. Therefore when I saw little bit of sunshine comig out from the clouds, I jumped in my trench. Took a scarf to keep me warm - just in case and went out to buy few gifts for my man. I will show you what I bought in my later post!

Juz nie moge sie doczekac tej pory roku, kiedy nie musimy ubierac plaszczy, czapek i rekawiczek. Dlatego, kiedy zobaczylam troche slonca wygladajacego zza chmur, wskoczylam w swoj trencz. Wzielam szalik by bylo mi cieplo - tak na wszelki wypadek i wyszlam z domu by kupic prezenty mojemu meszczyznie. Pokaze Wam co kupilam juz niedlugo!

Thank you for reading!


1 comment:

Silvia said...

Love your style!
I'm your follower now and I would be honored if you followed me back:)

Kisses

Silvia

http://silviainfashionland.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...