Thursday, January 5, 2012

Yves Saint Laurent does the magic!

I wasn't really convinced to introduce any make up posts in my blog as I don't follow these trends that much. There are lots of cosmetic ads in fashion mags, so for me that's the only way I come a cross with them. But apart from that I only buy products which I use on a daily basis i.e. all the time and don't really change them as I dont' want to irritate my skin.
...but guess what! Few days ago I was given a sample of YSL Touche Eclat and fell in love with it! So I thought I'd tell you about it. It was shade 1 which with my skin isn't even noticeable but it lights up the areas I want like nose line, mouth line and top of the cheekbones.
 
 
Nie bylam przekonana, aby zalaczac posty o kosmetykach, jako ze wogole nie sledze trendow w tym swiecie. Jendak przegladajac magazyny o modzie, czasem zatrzymam sie na chwile, by zobaczyc co nowego na rynku, ale nic poza tym. Owszem kupuje kosmetyki, ale sa to tylko te, ktore uzywam na co dzien i wlasciwie ich nie zmieniam, bo nie chce podraznic swojej skory.
...ale wiecie co! Kilka dni temu otrzymalam probke YSL Touche Eclat i zakochalam sie w nim! Doslownie! Wyprobowalam kolor 1, ktory tak naprawde jest ledwo widoczny na mojej skorze, ale fantastycznie rozswietla takie miejsca jak okolice nosa, ust i kosci policzkowych.



PS. Let me know if you want to see more posts about my make up routine, what cosmetics I use etc. Really if there is something you wish to find out more about me and I haven't posted it as yet, let me know :-) I'll appreciate any comments guys.

Thank you for reading!

Karolina

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...