Friday, January 13, 2012

Outfit - Faux leather shorts










Coat: H&M
Blouse: ZARA
Shorts: Peacocks
Bag: TkMaxx
Shoes: Matalan

Oh my God, I was looking for these shorts so long and couldn't get them. Once almost bought brown ones, but I really wanted to have black. And finally got them. I paid only £5!!! You should see my face :-) When we did the photo shoot, I took the coat off, so you could see all items seperately.

O moj Boze, szukalam tych spodenek bardzo dlugo i nie moglam znalezc. Raz, prawie, ze kupilam brazowe ale bardzo chcialam miec czarne. No i w koncu je mam. Kosztowaly mnie tylko £5, dacie glowe!!! Szkoda, ze nie widzialyscie mojej twarzy :-) W trakcie sesji zdjelam plaszcz, zeby pokazac Wam wszystkie ciuchy oddzielnie.
Thanks for reading!

Karolina
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...