Thursday, January 12, 2012

Outfit - Bright pink










Blouse: New Look
Trousers: H&M
Bag: Primark
Shoes; Primark

I love this colour. It's so rich and precious. The bow in the front and some sort of ribbing at the bottom, makes this blouse very girly. I bought this item just before Christmas, thinking that the colour suits me very well. I always do that! With the bright pink trousers makes the look very bold I would say. Don't you think?

Uwielbiam ten kolor. Jest taki gleboki i szlachetny. Kokardka z przodu i pewnego rodzaju sciagniecie materialu na dole, sprawia, ze ta bluzka jest bardzo dziewczeca. Kupilam ja jeszcze przed Swietami, myslac ze ten kolor bardzo do mnie pasuje. Zawsze tak robie! Ze spodniami w ostrym rozowym kolorze powoduje, ze ten look jest bardzo odwazny powiedzialabym. Co o tym sadzicie?

Thanks for reading!

Karolina
xoxox




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...