Monday, January 9, 2012

Outfit - Little brown bag



 
 

Coat: H&M (old)
Skirt: New Look
Blouse: Primark
Sweater: H&M
Bag: Primark
 
PS. Sorry guys for bad quality of my pictures this time, but I was really busy and couldn't make them earlier that day. I promised to you a new look on the blog, so here you go. Hope you like it!

When I reorganized by closet few days ago, I found this coat which I bought last year and totally forgot about it. Unnecessarily, as it fits together with the brown jumper and brown skirt. Personally, I think that combination of clothes in the same colour always gives a good result. They can be in different shades - even better - as they will give a contrast. You'll look absolutely fantastic!

Kiedy pare dni temu ukladalam swoje ciuchy w szafie, znalazlam plaszcz, ktory kupilam rok temu i calkowicie o nim zapomnialam. Niepotrzebnie, bo pasuje idelanie do brazowego golfu i brazowej spodnicy. Osobiscie uwazam, ze taka kombinacja ubran w tej samej kolorystyce zawsze da wspanialy rezultat. Moga one byc w roznych odcieniach - nawet lepiej - bo dadza kontrast. Wasz look bedzie wspanialy! Mam nadzieje, ze dzisiejsza stylizacja przypadla Wam do gustu.
Thank you :-)

Karolina
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...